Saturday, April 26, 2014
5 Quick Mom Prayers
Recently, I came across this quote and I have not been able to get it out of my mind, "We are either in survival mode or prayer mode." (Mark Batterson) As a mom, it is so important that I pray over myself each day. Do I always do a great job of this? No, not always. But when I do, I can notice a big difference in my behavior. Here are the 5 things I pray often over myself often:
1. God, help me to put on compassion, gentleness, kindness, and love each day.
2. God, help me to be a responder not a reactor.
3. God help me to train in love and not be stern or harsh.
4. God help me to be the person I want my child to be.
5. Give me common ground with each child and help me to connect with them.
Hope you all have a blessed weekend. Let's all try to stay in "prayer mode". Hugs to you!!