About Me

My photo
I have been married to my incredible hubby for 14 years. We have four rowdy, growing boys. I love to gather ideas from other mommies and books. My heart is to share some of these with you and encourage you in this adventure.

Friday, September 27, 2013

Prayer Chart for Moms


     As a young mom, I read the book called "A Woman After God's Own Heart".  In the book the author suggested that you make a prayer chart.  Well, that was over ten years ago and I still use this chart to start my day.  I have also made one for my children and you can view it on my blog as well.  Hugs to all of you precious moms!

2 comments:

  1. Pam-la was telling me about your blog! It's amazing Steph! Bookmarked for when I'm a mom someday (:

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for encouraging me sweet girl!! I love your blog! You have such a gift! Hugs!

      Delete

Followers